The Musings of a Health Coach and Meal Prep Cook
- 2 zucchini (spiralized)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil and cilantro (chopped)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup beets (cubed)
- 1 cup squash of choice (cubed)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 can black beans
- 1 bell pepper (cut however you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add cut squash and beets to sprayed baking sheet, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 35-45 minutes until they are fork tender. (Can be done a few days before)
- Add remaining tbsp of olive oil to a pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and wait until fragrant.
- Add the red pepper. After 2 minutes add the spiralized zucchini, black beans, cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the squash and the beets cook for about 5 more minutes just so the flavors blend then add the spinach and mix ingredients for 2-3 more minutes until the spinach is wilted.
- Place an even amount in two bowls and top with parmesan cheese and herb mix.